Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Go Griz!

Hello!  I've had a great week--my eyes feel better, my Grandma Barb and our friend Linda came to visit, I went to the NAU Homecoming parade, got to see my girlfriend Gracie Wesbrock, and hang out with Sue and Sue for an afternoon.  What more could you ask for!?

On Friday, we took Grandma Barb and Linda to the Arizona State Fair.  I don't really know what to say about the Fair, except that we will never go back.  It was dirty, hot, and not a lot of fun for little kids.  When I finally convinced Mom and Dad to leave they realized that I had ditched my hat and glasses somewhere....it was hot...my head was sweating...what would you have done?  Unfortunately, we retraced our steps and couldn't find my glasses anywhere--and of course, no one has turned them into Lost and Found.  So, I'm back to just my blue glasses with scratched lenses because I like to bite them.  The pictures below are the only two rides I went on...I was too short to go on anything by myself, so my Mom and Dad had to ride with me....LAME!

This ride was a little off balance, but I thought it was fun!

This ride went high, I giggled a lot!

On Saturday we went to Flagstaff for the Homecoming parade and football game.  I got to hang out with Gracie Wesbrock (she's about 6 months younger than me, but she's real cute) during the parade and for lunch, where I charmed her with my sense of humor.  After lunch, everyone went to the football game (Go Griz!) and I got to hang out with Sue, Sue, and Oly.  It was a lot of fun...my parents even let me stay up late. 

Here I am in my Griz gear with Grandma Barb, Linda, and my Dad!

Then today during therapy I started using my arms reciprocally and raising my belly off the ground while I was army crawling.  I guess I thought it was time to kick things up a notch :)  Hopefully I'll be on my hands and knees soon :) 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

he is the cutest little guy. Love the updates and photos