Thursday, December 1, 2011

On the Go!!

Hello!  It has been a whirlwind of activity since I last wrote you...we had Thanksgiving at our house and a lot of guests.  Aunt Melany and Uncle Torry came for a visit and so did my Aunt Erika and Uncle Jake.  We ate a lot (I got to try cranberries, pickles, and olives...man I loved the pickles!), played, looked at a bunch of wedding stuff (the girls like that kind of thing, us boys kept saying "Whatever you think is nice.") and went to the Phoenix Zoo.  I sure hate to see everyone leave, especially since we aren't going to Montana for Christmas.  I hope they come back soon :)


Aunt Erika and Uncle Jake!


Aunt Erika found her wedding dress over the weekend--I couldn't believe I had to stay home, I need an outfit for the wedding too!


I found out this week that my NACD (National Association for Child Development) evaluation will be on January 9th.  Man, I can't wait to see what they have to say.  My targeted intervention program will be on our doorstep two days later, then we get to work. 

Besides my usual activities, my new favorite thing to do is escape through the screen door, crawl over to Oly's water dishes, get up on my hands and knees and splash all the water out.  Needless to say, I've been changing clothes a lot these days.   I finally figured out how to use my left leg to push me so I get places a lot faster.  My right leg is a little behind, but I'm working on it. 

Unfortunately, Grandma Jane goes home tomorrow, we'll miss her! We've been taking wagon rides every day, shopping a lot, and yesterday we put up the Christmas decorations.  Christmas trees are soooo cool!  Oly wants to eat the branches, I want to pull off the ornaments and inspect them--Mom says we are going to be on Santa's "naughty list." 

Check out my new hat...don't I look smooth??

Another reason I might get coal in my stocking this year is because sometimes I laugh at my Mom when she says no.  I just think it's funny to test her!


Have a good week!


No comments: