Seriously Mom??
Unfortunately, on Saturday I woke up with a runny nose and a bit of a cough. This is the first time I have been sick (besides a one day fever on my 1st birthday), so I didn't know what to expect. Mom and Dad elevated the head of my bed and are constantly wiping my nose, ugh...I'm glad I'm on the mend because not being able to breath is really cramping my style.
The most exciting news of the week is that I finally started saying "mama." There were many words before it, including "butt," however, I finally decided to give my Mom a break. Mama, Dada, and the baby signs for "more" and "all done" are my main mode of communication these days!
Besides that, it's been business as usual, terrorizing Oly by dumping out his water dishes, laying on his bed, and stealing his blanket and hanging out in the bathroom (I like to crawl in there, close the door, sit in the dark, and laugh until Mom and Dad play with me).
Have a great week!!
2 comments:
HI! HO! VINNY O! WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU HAVE ADDED "MAMA" TO YOUR VOCABULARY! I THINK YOUR MOM WAS GETTING A LITTLE PARANOID, SO THANKS FOR MAKING HER DAY!!! WE ARE ALSO SO VERY EXCITED ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING NACD ADVENTURE. IT WILL BE HARD WORK, BUT YOU WILL DO WELL. WE ARE BUMMED YOU ARE NOT COMING TO MONTANA FOR CHRISTMAS, BUT UNDERSTAND, AND WILL SEE YOU IN FEBRUARY IN SUNNY ARIZONA. LOVE TO ALL. TESS & TOM
Did you say "crawling"? Way to go my Vinny man!
Post a Comment