Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello!  It's been a busy week here at the Davison household getting ready for friends and family to come for Thanksgiving weekend.  Aunt Melany and Uncle Torry come tomorrow and then my Aunt Erika and Uncle Jake get here on Friday...man am I excited to see everyone...my Aunt Erika and Uncle Jake recently got engaged and they already told me I'm in their wedding!! :) 

Mom says this week has been a time for reflection, one year ago today we moved to Phoenix so we could be closer to good doctors.  If you remember, less than 24 hours after moving, we were in Phoenix Children's Hospital because I was having some troubles with my heart (see picture below). 

Well people, this year's Thanksgiving will be a whole different ball game...no hospital for me today, instead I...

Played with my favorite new toy "Mr. Wiggles"--I dance to all 25 songs (thanks Grandma Jane)!!

Tried on my outfit for tomorrow (this is all the clothing you need for an Arizona Thanksgiving--thanks for the cool bib Aunt Sue and Sue!)

Played at the park with Mom, Dad, and Grandma Jane (I really, really,really like the slide and swings)

And last, but not least, went on my first wagon ride...it was SOOOO FUN (thanks Grandma Nessan)!

As you can see, I was tired tonight for good reason!  Between all of my activities (I had two therapy sessions today too!) and the fact I'm starting to use my legs while creeping and timidly cruise around furniture, I have a lot to get accomplished each day.  My only new word for the Speech Therapist this morning was "yucky"--first time my Mom and Dad have heard that one. 

Well, I better run, have a great Thanksgiving.  I know I have a lot to be thankful for (including all of you who read my blog)!


1 comment:

Kelly Smith said...

I love all the pictures of Vinny, he is SO cute!