Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Montana Adventures...Part II

Well, we certainly have had an exciting week!  First and foremost, I was reunited with my Dad :)  Boy, it sure was good to see him!!  Although it was sad to leave Grandma Jane's in Missoula, we headed to stay with my Aunt Erika and Jake in Bozeman so my parents could go to their good friends' wedding.  Grandma Jane babysat me so Mom and Dad could have fun with their friends...I think I wore her out, but we had a lot of fun! 


Oly and I think it is very cold in Montana at night and in the early mornings...burr!

This is my crazy smart Uncle Dino!  We are good buddies!

Montana is beautiful!  Here I am on a walk with my Grandma Jane by Rattlesnake Creek!

I love my Aunt Erika and Jake!  Thanks for letting me crash your pad :)

After Bozeman, we made our way to Billings to visit Grandma Nessan and all of my Aunts/Uncles/Cousins.  It has been a blast playing with so many other kids.  Since I've been here, I've slept through the night, but Mom and Dad say I have picked up a bad habit...ripping off my glasses.  They keep saying "NO VINNY," but I do what I want!!
This is my Aunt Darci, she loves playing with me!

These are my cousins Cael and Carsyn, they played with me for hours!

This is my Aunt Alexa, thanks for making such a long trip to see me!

This is my cousin Sam.  Sam and I were born on the same day, 10 minutes apart!  In this picture I was saying "Sam, why do you walk around everywhere, just take a load off and let's play!"
 
We only have a couple more days in Montana before we are headed home, this trip has been a blast!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI! HO! VINNY O! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL THE PICS! YOU ARE SURE A SWEETHEART. YOU KEEP YOUR GLASSES ON...I COULD TELL IN MISSOULA THAT YOU WERE TESTING YOUR MOM'S PATIENCE WITH THIS NEW TRICK! HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK HOME, LOVE TO ALL.
TOM & TESS

Carmen Hotvedt said...

Vinny--I can't tell if I've fallen for you or for Oly more! Hams, the lot of you.

This is Carmen--Carl and Connie Hotvedt's daughter. Your pictures are always on her fridge and table when I go back to Montana, but these blog pics take the cake. Connie is always telling me to get to your blog and I'm so sorry it took me this long.

Love to you and family.

Carmen