Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Montana Adventures...Part I

I have had quite the time in Montana thus far...so many family and friends have come to visit!  Even though Mom and Grandma are still sick, Aunt Erika and I have been having fun :) And , of course, Dino and I have been doing my treatments.

Mom kept her promise...I slept through the night so I got some fresh raspberries from Grandma's garden!

My Mom had to go to the chiropractor to get adjusted this week and found out that my Grandma's chiropractor has worked on several kids with CP...so I got my first two adjustments!  It was fun :)

Over the weekend a lot of my family and friends gathered at my Grandma's house for a little get together.  Here I am with our long time friend Sally Morlock!

This is my Uncle Ben and Aunt Kathy from Great Falls!

This is my Mom's cousin Tyler, his wife Kelly, and my new friend Parker!

Eating a baby Mum-Mum with my Aunt Tess and Uncle Tom!

My Mom had some of her high school friends over on Sunday, I was REALLY happy when my new girlfriend Texas Gilman showed up.  She kissed me AND held my hand...my kind of party :)

Well, besides not sleeping through the night, I have adjusted just fine to Montana.  Later this week we are headed to Bozeman so my parents can go to a wedding.  We'll be hanging out at my Aunt Erika and Jake's house.  I don't know who is more excited, me or Oly...Aunt Erika and Jake have a dog named Canyon and he's Oly's best friend.  Grandma Jane's going to babysit while everyone "hits the town." Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Kelly Smith said...

We had such a fun time meeting Vinny, he is so happy and adorable, we love him!

bl_holloway said...

Tell Grandma, "hello, from Boise." Vinny you sure are getting to be a big boy. We think you are the cutest boy around! ;)