Hello! Well, after two long days in the car, we finally made it to my Grandma's house in Montana. I have to tell you, the car ride wasn't that bad as long as someone was singing to me or feeding me puffs. Mom and Grandma were pleasantly surprised, besides a few bouts of whining at the end of long days, I didn't even have one meltdown. My dog Oly did amazing as well!
Here I am in the hotel room after day #1...I wanted some food!
Here Oly is in the hotel room after day #1, he kept saying
"Vinny, I have no idea where we are, but I'll be the lookout!"
Unfortunately, when we arrived my Mom got sick and then my Grandma got even sicker with a real bad ear infection. Mom took me to the doctor today to make sure I didn't have anything and I checked out just fine! This morning on our walk Oly met a deer for the first time (there are deer everywhere around here, even in my Grandma's yard!)...he wanted to play but the deer said no way! Uncle Dino has been coming over every day to help Mom give me some PEMF and RIFE treatments, Dino is hands down the smartest person I've met in my whole life. I've been having a bit of a problem sleeping through the night, could be my new digs, could be the fact I've gotten two new teeth, but Mom says that if I sleep through the night in the crib at Grandma's I can have some fresh raspberries and peas out of her garden. If Grandma is known for anything around these parts it's her garden and all the flowers she plants!
Sitting in Grandma's garden next to the peas and corn!
Hanging out in front of Grandma's flower beds!
Well, that's about all the adventures we've had thus far, more to come I'm sure!
PS Several people have asked me how to comment on this blog site--at the end of each posting there will be a tool bar with the word "comments" in it--just click on this link to leave me a message if you would like!
4 comments:
We are coming to Missoula on Saturday to meet you Vinny!!! We are so excited!!!
I am so behind!!!! I was used to your other blog Vinny where I got emails ;) So glad you are having a good time! I sure do miss you guys, I will come visit as soon as I get back from atlanta! XOXO
-Layne
Hey Vinny-Glad to see you are in Montana and living large.Like your new glasses.Uncle Keith
Seeing these pictures makes us really want to get back to Montana in a hurry! Glad the trip treated you pretty well!
Post a Comment