Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog!  After a year on Caring Bridge I have become quite a fan of blogging, so I thought I would continue to update you on all of my milestones.  With many friends and family scattered all over the United States, it's a great way to keep in touch!  Feel free to check in on me at your leisure, I'll write and post pictures weekly.

I had quite the 1st birthday celebration!  Although I didn't get to try a piece of my train cake (see below), the gluten free/dairy free/soy free donut with peaches was pretty amazing!  I had to be hosed down after I got done, but it was worth it :)

My mom made me a train cake to go along with my "Cars" themed birthday party!  My Dad supervised the project closely...:) 

A big thanks to my Aunt Melany and Uncle Torry for helping me celebrate my 1st birthday--they were there when I was born, so it was only fitting they help us look back on such an amazing year.  Also, thanks to my friend Scott Leppla for attending the party as well, it was so nice of him to drive all the way to Anthem!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vinny-Good to see you have a new blog.You're looking suave and very dapper.Good luck on year two.Loved your Caring Bridge Reports.You write well.Uncle Keith

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you for keeping us updated! We've been following your progress closely over this past year and will keep doing so here.
Thank you! Much love coming your way from Florida!
Clarisa & Jeff