Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm going to Montana!!


Travel preparations have begun for our trip to Montana!  That includes lots of laundry, packing, and list making (Mom's favorite thing to do!).  In this picture I was helping Mom fold the clothes, I like doing chores :)  Grandma Jane got here on Monday night, to help us make the 18 hour car ride that we'll complete over two days.  We'll see if she still likes me by the end of the weekend :)
Mom says we'll take lots of pictures so you can see how beautiful Montana is in the summer.  I'm happy to be leaving on vacation (but real sad to leave Dad for a few weeks).  My therapists have been really bugging me lately...this week my PT, Kathy, said she wanted to gather all of my therapists together for a meeting because she is concerned about the extreme anxiety I am showing when doing new things.  Dad says Mom worries enough for the whole family, so I hope they figure out that I just have a strong-willed personality and frankly get annoyed with people trying to put me in weird stretching positions all the time.  A few weeks in Montana with family and friends will be awesome!  Other updates...I no longer have to wear my hand splint at night, the OT says my hand is open the majority of the time now and I got my new glasses so I can see better.  Next time I write you will be in Missoula, MT--home of the GRIZ and picking peas in my Grandma's garden. 

No comments: