Hello! I had a busy week last week, and this week is shaping up to be much of the same :) Last Wednesday I gathered all of my therapists together to talk about my anxiety--they all agreed that I do better when they work me into therapy sessions and then break down each new task into baby steps. Hopefully the common approach will help me understand that crawling would be really cool. I am skeptical at this point! Last week I also went to the chiropractor, who said my sacrum was very tight and out of whack. I'll go back again this Friday with Mom so he can work on my back and neck a little more! Unfortunately, we found out that my BlueCross BlueShield Occupational Therapy appeal was denied, but Mom and Dad are convinced that in-home therapy yields much higher production(along with results--I can now manipulate a straw with two hands, for example), so we'll make it work without insurance. I think Mom wanted to fight someone when she opened the letter, which Dad thought was real funny.
This week my Dad is in California, so Mom and I are hanging out--along with Oly, of course. Oly has to be out of the house for exercise by 6am at the latest or it gets too hot for him. So, this morning I had to go too. Mom said she had her hands full running an 80lb dog and a 27lb kid, but we made it unscathed. Ugh, the things I do for my dog :) I have all of my therapies this week (start Speech Therapy on Friday even though everyone Mom and Dad have talked to say that a 1 year old understanding/saying 50 words is ludicrous) and have my first dentist appointment (yikes!!). It should be hectic, but fun! Have a good one :)
I'm really into kissing these days...Oly feels left out in the mornings when Mom and I are doing therapy, so I thought I would give him some lovin'
This is my new crawl ball--I think it's more fun, however, to just sit and pound on the top of it!
1 comment:
HI! HO! VINNY O!, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE A VERY BUSY LITTLE GUY--I AM WITH YOUR MOM WHEN IT COMES TO A 1 YEAR OLD KNOWING AND SAYING 50 WORDS..I KNOW 2 YEAR OLDS THAT DON'T KNOW THAT MANY WORDS! THE NIGHTS ARE REALLY STARTING TO COOL DOWN HERE, SO IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL WE HAVE A FROST. DON'T OVERHEAT DOWN THERE.....LOVE TO ALL TESS & TOM
Post a Comment