I guess I am going to have a little brother or sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't have a preference, however, I told my parents whatever the baby is, we are naming it George.
Oly said he is ready to protect the little rug rat, even if that means getting his ears
pulled and putting up with crying again!
Mom and Dad feel pretty good about the pregnancy. We have a team of doctors (including high risk specialists) that have developed a proactive plan to keep this baby cooking. The list of restrictions for Mom is long, but she is in good spirits and will do whatever it takes to keep the baby healthy. Unfortunately no air travel (or being outside of driving distance from her doctors after 16 weeks) means no trip to Montana this year. We are all bummed about that, but are excited about a pretty amazing Christmas present. After nine weeks of all-day sickness, Mom is on the mend. Dad and and I hope that means we can cook meat in the house again and something for dinner besides toast. In an ideal world, the pregnancy will culminate in a scheduled C-Section at 39 weeks.
As always, I will keep you updated. Are you as excited as I am? I doubt it!!!!
5 comments:
Congrats on getting to be a big brother Vinny.
Love the way you and Oly shared the news. Congrats to all. Vinny, you will be an awesome big brother.
XOX,
Gt. Auntie JoJo
Wooohooo!!! I am so excited for you Vinny!
HI! HO! VINNY O! YEAH! THIS IS EXCITING FOR ALL OF YOU. YOU WILL BE A TERRIFIC BIG BROTHER AND I KNOW YOU WILL BE A BIG HELP! HOPE OLY IS READY FOR ALL OF THIS EXCITEMENT! LOVE TO ALL. TESS
Seriously, I cannot get over my excitement for this pregnancy. We continue to keep you all in our prayers. Tyler says "gross, you know what you did. Change it back"!
Post a Comment