First the good stuff...like my birthday party (garbage truck themed, of course). We went to a place called the Play Fort, it has bouncy houses, a big climbing gym, and a ball pit. I think everyone had a great time :)
Taking a quick break from playing to greet my guests!
It must be a party, I got to have some Doritos!
I got a lot of lovin' from the ladies at my party :)
I'm getting ready to blow out my candles...
...but I don't understand why everyone is singing at the top of their lungs...
It was a great day, full of wonderful friends.
Unfortunately, after my party I got what we thought was a cold. I had a runny nose for a few days but was given a clean bill of health at my three year well check on Wednesday at 4pm. Just in case you were wondering, I am 41 inches tall and weigh 41.5 pounds. That puts me in the 97% and 98%, respectively. Well proportioned, if you ask me.
Mom and Dad noticed my breathing was a bit labored when they put me to bed at 7pm, but by 1am I was struggling to breathe and has spiked a 102 fever. So, we all loaded up and went to the ER...I was diagnosed with Croup and they gave me an oral steroid to help with the inflammation in my throat. What the heck!?! Needless to say, it was a rough night and my actual birthday was spent snuggling on the couch. In fact, my parents really wouldn't let me do anything until today...they are so annoying!
My new bubble machine...
...I think it is rad!
Hanging with Dad.
Helping with yard work! I love my new trimmer...and doing chores :)
Have a great week :)
2 comments:
Happy 3rd birthday big man!!!! I hope you are feeling better.
HI!HO! VINNY O! SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT #3 BIRTHDAY PARTY--LOOKED LIKE FUN. SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAD THE CROUP-NASTY STUFF. YOU ARE LOOKIN' GOOD FOR A 3 YEAR OLD! LOVE TESS & TOM
Post a Comment