We are all VERY excited :) I promise to love and protect my little sister...unless she tries stealing my new Power Wheels dune buggy, then she's on her own! Have a good week.
That's awesome! Congratulations and God Bless you all throughout the pregnancy... Little girls are fun. Vinney, your parents have done a great job with you. You're so big, smart, and cute. Happy for you guys.
Holy schmokes, that was so cute...you guys crack me up. It was almost as cute as hearing that Vinny told the Icky Can Man he loved him. Congrats!!!! I love you guys :)
CONGRATS! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO WELCOME A LITTLE BABY GIRL INTO THE FAMILY---I AM PARTICULARLY EXCITED TO SHOP FOR LITTLE GIRL OUTFITS!!--SORRY VINNY, BUT FRILLS AND LACE AND RUFFLES ARE JUST NOT BOY STYLE!! LOVE TESS & TOM
5 comments:
That's awesome! Congratulations and God Bless you all throughout the pregnancy... Little girls are fun. Vinney, your parents have done a great job with you. You're so big, smart, and cute. Happy for you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS! HOW WONDERFUL! WE ARE GOING OUT TO BUY PINK TENNIES... LOTS OF LOVE, SUE AND SUE
Holy schmokes, that was so cute...you guys crack me up. It was almost as cute as hearing that Vinny told the Icky Can Man he loved him. Congrats!!!! I love you guys :)
I am so excited for you to be a big brother to a sister! I hope you love and protect her; along with show her all of the cool things you know!
CONGRATS! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO WELCOME A LITTLE BABY GIRL INTO THE FAMILY---I AM PARTICULARLY EXCITED TO SHOP FOR LITTLE GIRL OUTFITS!!--SORRY VINNY, BUT FRILLS AND LACE AND RUFFLES ARE JUST NOT BOY STYLE!! LOVE TESS & TOM
Post a Comment