Me and Mom on our way into the picnic!
There were fire trucks and ambulances at the picnic...I got to sit inside both! It was AWESOME!!
My Mom always says she should have been an EMT...maybe that's what I'll be when I grow up. My only hesitation is how heavy the helmets are!!
Yeah, I was a pretty big deal last weekend.
Thanks for the hospitality Sue and Sue, it was great seeing you :)
On Sunday, I got something very special...my very own BIG BOY BED!! Up to this point my parents have been afraid (read selfish) that putting me in a big boy bed would mean giving up the 11 hours of sleep I get each night. It was time, however, for a change...and I love it :) Plus, I have been sleeping like a rock and haven't gotten out once.
Scott also paid us a visit, great seeing you and thanks for reading to me!
Then on Monday, I had a whole team of people come to my house from the City of Phoenix. Paul was the only one I recognized, but everyone was taking pictures and being really nice. They even brought me a goody bag, with my very own miniature recycling bin. It was truly one of the best days of my life. Although I didn't make the news, I am going to be featured in their newsletter and on their Facebook page. The Public Works PR specialist said I was a "delight to work with" and
have "a wide vocabulary for my age." It was a lot of fun :)
A garbage truck stress ball...who knew??
Here I am with Paul, he is a really good guy. In fact, as he was leaving, I felt
compelled to tell him I loved him! I think it made his day.
If the EMT thing doesn't work out, I think this could be my back-up profession!
A high five from his "little buddy"
See you next week :)
1 comment:
Vinny! It was so great to see you this past weekend! I'm glad you came up for the picnic and then hung out at our house. Good to see Oly, and your mom and dad, too. But... especially great to see you! Come back again soon! Lots of love, Sue and Sue
Post a Comment