I've already hit a few Halloween parties, but I'm ready for my trip around the neighborhood!
Taking a quick stroll...nothing like watermelon in costume!
The park was a perfect place for a Halloween party.
I ditched my costume for a quick run with one of my girlfriends.
To be honest, it's been nothing but "picnic, party, program" as my Grandpa Randy would say. I went to my friend Aspyn's birthday party this weekend...another bounce house. I was in heaven!
If you are wondering how high I can jump, take a look below!
Why my mom is so excited? It's because getting any clearance is a big deal--
especially to my Physical Therapist!
I told you I liked water...I thought this was really funny!
I am still vacuuming...everyday...every hour. But hey, at least I'm wearing my brace and my right hand is coming along nicely!
Have a great Halloween, be safe!
3 comments:
HI!HO! VINNY O! BOY, YOU REALLY CAN JUMP!--WAY TO GO. I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET ABOUT 15 AND LOOK BACK AT THIS HALLOWEEN COSTUME--PLEASE DON'T SHOOT YOUR MOM--WHAT A HOOT THOSE EARS ARE! HA! HA! LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING USED TO YOUR BRACE--GOOD FOR YOU, VINNY. LOVE YOU LOTS. TESS & TOM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN VINNY!!! HOPE YOU GOT LOTS OF CANDY...BE SURE AND SHARE IT WITH MOM & DAD!!!! LOVE YOU ALL. TESS & TOM
WOoohooo! ViNnY!!!!! You are talking so nicely! I love your Yoda costume. I bet you had some girls thinking you looked Pretty darn cute! :)
Post a Comment