Let me back up and tell you about my second best friend. Oly is, and will always be, my best friend, but the Icky Can Man is a close second. Most people call him the garbage truck driver, I call him the Icky Man. I LOVE watching him work, but unfortunately, he comes to my house every Monday while I am at Physical Therapy. Knowing how much I love him, when Mom and I come home we immediately hit the streets of our neighborhood looking for him while we walk Oly. This week I got to see him dump and entire street worth of garbage! I was so happy I was clapping, waving, and kicking my legs in my stroller. The Icky Man must have noticed me, because he stopped the truck and WAVED...just for me! What!?!?!? After seeing the Icky Man I felt it necessary to inform Mom that he wears jammies, takes showers, sits in a car seat, and sometimes has a cough. Don't ask me how I know these things, I just do! Check out my video below...
Besides the Icky Man, I haven't had too many highlights...in fact, I have come to hate my brace, which I vocalize to Mom every three minutes or so. It has been rough, but we are "sticking with it." Between my brace and not understanding why people/animals can't come out of the iPad, sometimes I just get frustrated. Mom said she had to laugh when I hit her out of frustration then walked to my time out room, said "Minny Time Out," and closed the door myself. At least I showed some initiative.
On a positive note, I have been doing fun counting games, cutting shapes, and tracing special lines--not to mention a whole handful of holiday crafts and flash cards to help with my vocabulary.
Two lost, but not forgotten, Halloween pics...I didn't go far without my sucker!
This is my neighborhood girlfriend, Charlie. We were trying to have a serious
conversation but my parents were being super annoying.
This is what Dad and I do when Mom leaves for a few hours!
This is what Mom and I do when Dad leaves for a few hours (I am cleaning the inside of
the freezer with a baby wipe--which keeps me entertained for at least 20 minutes)
Well, I better run, next week is Thanksgiving and Uncle Torry and Aunt Melany are coming from California. I am very excited!!
1 comment:
HI! HO! VINNY O! WE LOVE YOUR ICKY CAN MAN STORY! IT'S NICE THAT YOU GET TO PICK YOUR FRIENDS!!! WE WILL BE TUNED INTO THE CAT-GRIZ GAME TODAY, SO REMEMBER VINNY----GO CATS! LOVE TO ALL TESS & TOM
Post a Comment