I am really into stretching these days...I think it is important to keep your legs limber!
I love dressing up like my Dad--wearing ties to "work" is fun!
Here I am bringing in the Christmas tree with my Dad!
...and here I am "fluffing" up the branches with special gloves!
I am the type of guy who likes to help out around the house, here I am pretending to
help mom pick up Oly's "uckies."
I love running around in the back yard, especially when I can get grass stains on my jeans!
Taking a nap with Oly, don't we look comfy??
My Grandma Jane came to visit for a couple of weeks, it was a lot of fun!
She went back to a foot of snow...sucker!
Again, I like to help my parents, here I am helping Mom wind up the cord to our trimmer...
making a fashion statement wearing Grandma Jane's coat
Last week my parents took me to Glendale Glitters, they have the whole downtown lit up for Christmas...first we ate pizza at an old time pizzeria!
Then we took a horse carriage ride :) :) :)
I was a little scared of how big real live horses truly are, but it was fun!
We topped off the night by having some ice cream! My parents were being really lenient :)
The last thing I have to tell you about is my Elf, Marty. I don't know why I named him Marty, but I did and I really love him. Each night he flies back to Santa to tell him whether I have been a good boy or a bad boy...and then comes back to hide in a new place where I find him each morning.
Check out this video of me, finding Marty hanging from the window shades!
In case any of you are wondering what I want for Christmas, check out this video :)
Well, I better run, I have some last minute shopping to do! Aunt Melany and Uncle Torry are coming for Christmas and my Dad is off work for several days, so I just can't wait for this week to be over with.
PS Santa, if you are reading this, I only tell my Mom I am being a bad boy to tease her, 99% of the time I am a model child.
3 comments:
HI!HO!VINNY O! WELL, MARTY HAS ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN A NICE BOY, SO I AM SENDING SOME CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO YOU. PLEASE WATCH FOR THEM THIS WEEK! SORRY I CAN'T BRING YOU THE ICKY CAN MAN--MAYBE NEXT YEAR BUDDY... LOVE TO ALL. TESS...AND 875TOM
Oh my GOODNESS! You are getting so big and handsome. You speak so well too. I LOVE that Marty came to visit you. Our elf is named Oodle the Elfy.
Ohhhh my sweet Vinny I love you SO much! I have been waiting all week to watch your videos(they dont work on the phone :( ) Love you guys!
Post a Comment