Aunt Melany and Uncle Torry came to visit on Friday night. It's the last time they will be at the house before getting married and moving to California. We are going to miss having them so close :(
I love helping Mom put on her make-up!
I heard it was snowing in Montana this weekend...hmmm...it was 90 degrees here! We have a house for sale at the end of our street if anyone is interested :)
Mom and me at the Phoenix Children's Museum, one of the coolest places EVER!
They have a little store at the Museum, just for kids. I pushed this cart around collecting items off the shelves for a half an hour. My parents say that's the longest I've ever done anything.
Well, I better run, have a great week.

3 comments:
Hi Vinny,
Great to see that you had a lot of fun this weekend. Me, I had to help Mrs. V get ready for a trip to India for her to visit her ailing mom. I cannot go with her as other wise your dad will come looking for me :).
Keep up with the great progress!
Best wishes,
KV
Vinny - it sounds like you and Taylor would be great shopping partners in the museum. She can spend hours "shopping" too.
Can't believe how big he's getting. Sounds like you are all busy. Can't wait to see you in a couple months. Sending you hugs and kisses from Montana.
Darci and Silbs
Post a Comment