Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Some Neat Tricks...

Hello!  Since I talked to you last I have been walking up a storm :)  It's been 19 days since I took my first official string of steps and in those two short weeks I have learned how to effectively stop, turn, and transition to different surfaces.  It's a whole new world :)

My Grandma Jane is here, we have been spending some quality time together.  Last weekend my Mom and Dad went to Tucson to celebrate Torry and Melany's wedding.  We played until we were both exhausted (and my parents were able to relax and let their hair down).  Thanks Grandma!

The good news is that I have some new tricks...I can tell you what a piggy says, point to all my body parts, and I'm a whiz on the iPad.  Probably the "cutest" trick I've learned, however, is how to show my muscles...check out my video below.

 

As you know, I talk about my dog Oly a lot in my blog...he's gentle, fun, and let's me play with his toys.  I think it's only fair to ensure his safety (especially since he saved Mom from a pack of wild javelinas this week), so before I give him treats I make sure to taste test them for quality.  See the video below for my taste testing process...


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

bl_holloway said...

Vinny...what big muscles you have! You are going to be quite the ladies man with those biceps! :)

Anonymous said...

HI! HO! VINNY O, ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! YOU HAVE THE BEST FORM FOR SHOWING OFF YOUR MUSCLES THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN! WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT, CUZ I WANT TO SEE THEIR FORM OF SHOWING THEIR MUSCLES????!!! DON'T MELT DOWN THERE! LOVE TESS