Hello! I hope you have had a wonderful few weeks :) I know I have been delinquent about writing again, however, I have a good excuse...my family was in town! That's right, Grandma Nessan, Uncle Dustin, Aunt Carrie, and my cousin Sam came to Arizona for a week to hang out with me. It was so much fun I could hardly stand it. Sam and I got along really well, we gave each other lots of kisses and hugs. Of course, it was nice have my Grandma and Uncle/Aunt around too, there wasn't a dull moment all week (we went to the Phoenix Zoo, the swimming pool, a Spring Training baseball game, and the Outlet Malls). I hope they come back soon :)
Here are a few pictures from our excursions...unfortunately, Sam and I weren't what everyone was calling "cooperative," so the only picture of us both looking at the camera is included, but I don't look happy! Hopefully Grandma Nessan got some good ones :)
Me and Grandma Nessan at the Zoo!
Dad always lets me ride on his shoulders!
I DID NOT like the carousel...neither did Mom, it made her sick!
Hangin' in the outfield at Spring Training!
Ready to go for a wagon ride...I promise it was fun!
Well, I have some bad news too...I got put in "timeout" for the first time today. I bit Mom on the leg so hard it has already bruised, so she put me in "timeout" for one minute. I just cried and cried, she says I was being naughty, but I was just trying to get her attention! Ugh, I hope it's not like this for the next 16 years!!
Truth be told, I am really excited to share the next video...hopefully it is only the tip of the iceberg, I have been working really hard to make walking a reality. I have my reevaluation with NACD tomorrow, I hope they are as pleased as we have been with all of my improvement over the last three months! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment