The first time I tried on my anti-roll vest...before I knew how much work it would be!
I'm not happy about this!!
I was so excited last week, I forgot to mention that I got another speech evaluation. This one was very different from the last. The speech therapist said I was age appropriate for receptive speech (what I understand, the commands I can follow), but a bit "at risk" in expressive language (what I verbalize). I guess she doesn't think saying "hi dad" and "butt" are good enough. So, I begin weekly speech therapy tomorrow.
I got my eye surgery scheduled for October 7th, even though I'm a bit nervous, I'm glad it will be here (and over) soon. They told me the recovery will be about two weeks of black and bloodshot eyes. I hope it doesn't hurt, but maybe I'll earn some street cred at the play dates Mom and I have been attending :)
I got my one year pictures taken yesterday (Mom says we're going with my adjusted age on this one). A couple turned out pretty good, but I didn't really like the wardrobe changes and fact I couldn't eat. Mom says we don't have to do it very often!
Dad is traveling this week and next, but home over the weekend, so we'll have to do something really fun. While he's gone, I'll just be Grandma's buddy! Well, I better run, have a great week!
4 comments:
What a cool outfit your grandma made!! You look so rad in it. Sorry it kind of bugs you and keeps you from doing what you want. Parents can be a pain when they "know what's good for you." But in this case, I think they got it right. Keep crawling and soon you'll be buzzing around. Oh what fun that will be. Tell Oly he could be in the movies with a cameo like that one!
HI! HO! VINNY O! WELL, THAT VEST LOOKS LIKE SOME SORT OF BUG, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT JUST DO THE TRICK AND HELP WITH YOUR CRAWLING!
I HEAR YOU ARE MAKING GREAT STRIDES, AND WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR PROGRESS. KUDOS TO YOUR PARENTS!!! SAY HI! TO YOUR MOM AND DAD AND GRAMMA JANE FROM US.....LOVE YA TESS & TOM
Hi! I have a question - I want to know how did you made this vest! Maybe I can get from you picture from backside this vest? My son needs too vest like this, but I can`t find how to make it! If you can, please, send me instruction or photos on my e-meil rikitikitana@inbox.lv ! Thanks! :))
And good luck with your crawling, Vinny Randall! :)
How did you make this vest? I'd love to be able to make one for my son.
Post a Comment