Since going on bed rest 14 days ago, my Mom has been to the hospital three times, they have stopped labor each time with medication and luckily Mom has been able to come home after the contractions were small enough to be deemed "uterine irritability." She is now on oral contraction medication to hopefully stop contractions here at home so they aren't in the hospital every three days. The good news is, we made it to 34 weeks! As Dr. Bennion would say, now we are just being greedy. My sister passed her first biophysical profile (BPP), which means she still has room to breath, practice fine and gross motor skills, and her heart rate is in an acceptable range. She will have two BPPs per week until she is delivered. My Mom is hanging in there, 20 days to go, but who's counting?
Here's what I've been up to...
Halloween was a blast, I went trick-or-treating with my girlfriend and our Dads. Then we just played in the garage while handing out candy and hanging out with the neighbors. My parents let me stay up until 9:00pm...wow!
This UPS man is ready to go!
Me and Charlie, ready to hit the streets!
My Aunt Erika came to visit from Montana; she took me to ride horses and to a petting zoo (both firsts for me). I had SO.MUCH.FUN!
This is my horse, Ebony. She was the fastest horse in the bunch and I got to go
for a long ride through the desert!
I think my parents should buy me a horse for Christmas, what about you?
A few of my favorites from the petting zoo!
Look how big this pig is!
This sheep really wanted to give me kisses!
The mini donkey made me smile :)
The goats were really nice too!
Thanks for coming to visit Aunt Erika, I love you :)
In other news, Grandma Jane recently purchased me a scooter and helmet for Christmas (we thought it was time to get started practicing, however). Look how well I am doing after just one day!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Grandma Jane.
Also, my Mom's cousin came to visit with her family. Thanks Josh and Lindsay for making the time to see us!
Playing with my 2nd cousins!
As you can see, my sister isn't slowing me down! I can't wait to meet her, but life must go on :) Have a great week.
2 comments:
HI!HO! VINNY O! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE YOUR NEW SCOOTER. I THINK I WANT ONE TO RIDE TO WORK! I WOULD BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN, BUT IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE FUN! TOM AND I ARE GETTING REALLY EXCITED FOR YOUR NEW BABY SISTER TO ARRIVE, AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT HER NAME WILL BE....LOVE TO ALL. TOM AND TESS
Vinny you are amazing at that scooter! What a BIG boy! I bet you will be a fantastic brother to your sister. Maybe you can show her how to ride a scooter like you?
Tell your mom hello. Kiss the baby belly for me. <3
-Brittany
Post a Comment