Speaking of my sister, our neighbors threw us a surprise baby shower, it was a ton of fun!!
Mom and I getting ready to enter the shower!
I mean, look at these cake pops, wow!
Our "hostess with the mostess" even thought of a kids activity!
Here I am painting with Grandma Jane.
Thanks everyone, it was a blast!!
As for me, before this whole bed rest debacle, I was having a really good time! Grandma Jane came for a visit (yep, she's only been home a week and heading right back this way!) and we went to a really cool event called "Touch-A-Truck."
Hanging with the police dog, Bo!
Food trucks got in on the action too...a quick picture with one of the chefs (the "fat guy" on the left)
Driving a front end loader!
Hanging with my Grandma Jane!
Garbage truck...old news in my world, but still cool :)
A delivery truck, actually my favorite truck of the whole day. I learned what the word "echo" means!
Showing my Mom some love :)
Maybe I will be a Police Officer when I grow up...
or a Helicopter Pilot...
or a Firefighter...Who knows, but those trucks were cool!
It was a long morning, so I decided to hitch a ride with Dad!
In other news, I am also having a hard time deciding what sports to play. Basketball had been my favorite, but my Mom says I have a killer spike and my Dad says I could be a punter!
I can't wait until my Aunt Erika gets here next week to give me some more volleyball tips!
Or maybe I will just ride the dunes!
In the spirit of Halloween, we recently attended a pumpkin painting event and our annual block party. I participated in the costume parade and won a 3rd place medal for my UPS driver costume!
Here I am painting my pumpkin with my girlfriend Charlie!
The finished product!
Ready for the costume parade!
My medal :)
Lastly, we had some family/maternity pictures taken. Here they are :)
We took them in Sedona to get out of the heat, it was so nice!
Love this picture of me and my Dad.
Me and Oly, what a good looking dog I have!!
My little sister telling me a secret :)
The real payoff, playing in the creek!
I think that is about it folks, like I said, I will keep you updated about my sister! Hard to believe we are getting so close to another little Davison :)





2 comments:
Vinny...I am so excited for you to be a big brother. But, we must be patient and wait for her to be ready. ( I am not good with patience):)
Take care of your mommy and sister.
HI!HO! VINNY O! PARTY PARTY PARTY IS THAT ALL YOU DO? YOU ARE ONE BUSY KID! LOVE YOUR FAMILY PHOTOS. BET YOU CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOUR NEW LITTLE SISTER---HOPE YOUR MOM DOES WELL WITH THE BED REST--OR MAYBE I SHOULD SAY I HOPE YOU AND DAD DO WELL WITH YOUR MOM'S BED REST!!! LOVE TESS & TOM
Post a Comment