Sunday, October 6, 2013

Visitors, Trucks, and My Little Sister

Hello!

I have been very busy with visitors, hanging out with friends, and continuing to prepare for my baby sister's arrival.  I am happy to report that it has cooled down a bit since the last time I wrote, making it possible for me to be outside pretty much all day!!  Here's what I have been up to...

My Grandma Nessan and her friend Linda came to town to see me and watch the Griz game against NAU.  Although the Griz game left something to be desired (or so I hear), we certainly had a good time at Butterfly Wonderland and playing at my house!  Thanks for visiting, come back soon :)

Butterfly Wonderland was amazing! 
Dad didn't like it when a butterfly landed on him...
but I did not mind at all!

Grandma Nessan always spoils me when she comes to town :)




Dad and I clowning around in the gift shop after our tour!
I have also been doing a lot of school activities.  We made Manners Books at the park and every week we also learn about a new letter.  I love school!! 

Making my Manners Book... "Please" and "Thank You," share my toys, and remember to always say "Excuse Me!" when I burp or toot were the manners that Mom and I decided to put in my book!

 We usually do some playing before we learn about letters!

And when I am finally old enough to ride a school bus, I will be the happiest person in the world!  I recently walked up to a complete stranger and told her I was "obsessed with school buses!" 

I am also very fond of firetrucks, here I am at a friend's birthday party who had a real firetruck for us to ride in!  I liked trying on their gear, but this helmet is pretty darn heavy!

Here I am in the "jump seat."  I had a total of 10 turns before I had my fill :)
What else have I been up to you ask...



Going on dates to In-N-Out with my friends...

listening to music...
and dressing up like Daddy before heading out to run up and down the sidewalk 100 times!

Want to see something really cool?  These were taken a few weeks ago, but my Mom had a growth scan and they gave her these awesome pictures of my sister!  She is still measuring about 3.5 weeks big, so we'll see what happens in the next few months :)

Sticking her tongue out!

Playing peek-a-boo :)

Well, I better run, hope you have a great week :)  




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI! HO! VINNY O! QUESTION. DO YOU EVER SLOW DOWN AND REST? EVEN FOR A LITTLE BIT? YOU ARE ONE BUSY BOY! HAVE YOU DECIDED ON A HALLOWEEN COSTUME YET? HURRY UP AND THINK OF ONE, AND I BET GRAMMA JANE WILL GET RIGHT ON IT FOR YOU!
LOVE TO ALL--TESS & TOM