I have rekindled my love for this car! I can get in and out on my own, which makes playing a lot more fun. Also, I rarely take a ride without my pull along puppy!
Talking to my friends on my Mom's bluetooth is amazing, I could do it for hours!
I got ahold of a smoothie...
It was "finger lickin' good!"
...but my clothes are still soaking in the bathroom sink.
This weekend we painted our entire patio area...I think I might like being a builder like my Uncle Tom. My parents want to know why painting always takes five times longer (read 25 if you have a toddler) than you think it is going to!?
My talking is coming along nicely. I can now saw all the names of my Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. We'll work on getting some video for the next post!
Today, I went to the eye doctor, nothing new to report. Dr. Cassidy says I still have good control over my eyes, although there is some left eye divergence. Mom and Dad already knew that was the case and we do eye exercises daily, so we'll just keep on the same course of action.
I better run, have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment