Monday, July 23, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane...

Travel preparations are in full swing around our house, between the packing and cleaning, I can barely get anything else done!  I'm very excited for my first plane ride, playing at my Grandma Jane's house, my Aunt Erika and Uncle Jake's wedding, and seeing all of my family in Billings!  My Grandma Jane and Grandma Nessan are going to be very surprised that I am now saying "Nanny" for Grandma :)

Yes, in fact I was cleaning the tub with the toilet brush. I am Mom's best helper!


I'm perfecting my kisses!

Today, I dressed myself...I refuse to take off the shoes I am wearing for the wedding
and I think this hat rounds out my outfit!

I am learning new things every day!  Since my parents take my picture so much
I thought learning "cheese" would help hurry my photo sessions along :)


We had family pictures taken, here are a few!







Have a good week, I will let you know when I get safe and sound to Missoula! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI! HO! VINNY O! HAVE A GREAT TRIP ON THE AIRPLANE. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! YOU ARE A VERY HANDSOME BOY!!! LOVE TESS & TOM