Help Grandma!!
My Aunt Tess and Uncle Tom...and those freaky giraffes!
I'm so thankful that my family wants to come all the way to Arizona to visit me...come back anytime Tom and Tess!
My Grandma Jane is staying for another week so I thought maybe I would get a hall pass for a while longer, but Mom is hell bent on getting me back into the swing of things, so she mixed some things up and we got rolling again. I am happy to report that we went to the park this weekend and I have totally overcome my fear of sand...I was dumping it on myself, putting my feet and hands in it, and played for about 20 minutes without even noticing I was in sand. Grass is another story, I still hate it...Mom tried to abandon me in the middle of our backyard yesterday to see if I would crawl to the house, uhhh, probably not Mom. I just screamed and hollered until Mom thought the neighbors were going to report her. Point Vinny. Mom sent a bunch of videos to my NACD coach yesterday for evaluation, just to make sure we are doing everything correctly...we'll see what Sara has to say, Mom fed me snacks so I was on my best behavior.
Well, I better run, have a great week :)
1 comment:
Vinny - you are still hilarious, and I just LOVE reading your updates. You look great, and are so big, and it sounds like you are the workout king (they sound like slave drivers, your folks do,huh?) Keep it up Buddy, you rock.
Post a Comment