On Tuesday we were at the park and Mom noticed that I had an aversion to both the sand and the grass...to the point where I don't want it to touch any part of my body. Apparently this is a problem, Mom and Dad are worried I may have "sensory issues." So, instead of just letting it play out, now I have to go out in our backyard and sit on a hand towel until I am comfortable crawling in the grass--literally, my parents are nuts. I worked on it all this week and now I will pick the grass and put it on my legs, but I'm not crawling on that scratchy stuff!
Don't I look crazy??
I stopped for a second to give Oly a kiss...I'm really into giving kisses and hugs these days!
This weekend we got ready for Uncle Tom, Aunt Tess, and my Grandma Jane to arrive from Montana. I'm so excited! Mom really screwed up her back, so she has been moving slowly, and can't lift me, so this is perfect timing! I have another runny nose, it looks like I might be getting another tooth--well, that's what I blame everything on at least :)
Have a great week!
1 comment:
Hi Vinny,
You are definitely a mover and a shaker. I love your chubby legs and your side step. Have fun with Grandma Jane. I know that she's excited to see you. Keep practicing those kisses. Some day soon I hope to get a really big slobbery one.
Love,
Gt. Auntie JoJo
Post a Comment