Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Love Visitors


Hello!  I hope you had an excellent St. Patrick's Day!  The past few weeks have been so exciting for me, mostly because we have had several visitors :)  My Uncle Keith and Aunt Linda drove all the way from Miles City, Montana.  It was the first time I had met them and they brought me a real cowboy hat from the world famous Saddle Club :) 

 My Aunt Erika and Uncle Jake also came for a few days.  We had a lot of fun over the weekend, especially going to the St. Patrick's Day parade where I got to pet a green horse! :)

My Mom and Dad bought me a green trumpet for the parade.  I didn't get the hang of it until yesterday and now it has suddenly disappeared....weird!

Here I am again with my Aunt Eri, we are really good friends, I didn't want to leave her side. 

My Mom was really glad Aunt Erika and Uncle Jake were here too! 

I keep telling my Mom that Aunt Erika and Uncle Jake should "come home."  I don't understand why they think living in Montana is so cool...not when I'm here in Arizona.

My parents' good friend, Jerett, came for the weekend as well...I'm waiting for him to send me pictures of our hike together, but had to post this one because Dad was REALLY happy to see Jer!
 

What else have I been up to you ask?  Not much, just rocking my Griz gear,
listening to my Mom's iPod. 
 
 
Well, I better run, this week is pretty low key, but in the next few weeks I have a meeting with the school district to talk about preschool (I will discontinue all therapy except for Occupational Therapy once I start school) and I also have my quarterly NACD evaluation with Bob Doman.  I hope he's impressed by all my progress!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vinny,

You rock in that cowboy hat. It's great to have visitors, especially when you're the center of attention and gets lots of love.

XOX,
Gt. Auntie JoJo

Anonymous said...

HI! H0! VINNY 0!-RIDE 'EM COWBOY! LOVE IT! WE CAN CALL YOU "THE ARIZONA KID". NEXT IS A HORSE! LOVE TESS & TOM