Hello! I hope you have been doing well. I have been busy as usual, we had several visitors and I have been working hard on my program. Carl and Connie, friends from Montana, stopped by on their way through the state. We had a great visit, Connie let me boss her around and Carl is a pretty cool dude.
Then my Grandma Nessan came to see me! We had so much fun, check out all the amazing things we did last week...
First and foremost, I introduced Grandma Nessan (or just Gram, as I like to call her) to Paul, the Icky Can Man. Here we are waiting for him to come around the corner!
Speaking of Paul, here's a video clip outlining his usual routine!
We went to Children's Museum and climbed the three story jungle gym!
I think I look pretty good on a motorcycle!
Mom and I shopped in the market!
Grandma helped me draw in the lighted sandbox
I really like the sand!
Then we went to a Spring Training game, here I am reading the Play Bill
Love you Gram, thanks for coming to visit!
I also went to a few birthday parties this month...
Took time to catch up on the news, both at home...
and while the tires were getting rotated!
I enjoyed afternoon snacks with Oly...
and cuddling in the early evening as the sun went down.
I insisted on wearing "a suit" just like Daddy one day...
even under my coat when Mom and I went grocery shopping!
Finally, I thought I would announce that I am in a pretty serious relationship.
She may be a younger woman, but her dimples make me melt!
Mom, Dad, and I have also been working pretty hard on my program, particularly my digit span, working memory, and auditory processing skills. Grandma Nessan said it's like I'm in school all day long, but I love it (well, most of the time--my Mom can be a slave driver with flashcards!). Check out my video below:
I better run, have a great night!!
2 comments:
HI!HO! VINNY O! YOU ARE ONE BUSY DUDE...I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL OF YOUR ACTIVITIES THESE DAYS--WHEN DO YOU HAVE TIME TO SLEEP? LOVE THE ONE WITH YOUR NEW LITTLE GIRLFRIEND--SHE COULDN'T GET AWAY FROM YOU EVEN IF SHE TRIED! YOU HAVE THE CLASSIC CHOKE HOLD ON HER-- HA! HA! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN APRIL. LOVE TESS & TOM
You are growing up so quickly! You are speaking so clearly. Your family in Idaho sure does LOVE you!
-Brittany, Taylor, and Eric
Post a Comment