Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Living...

Hello!  I know it's been a long time, but hopefully the plethora of pictures and videos below will make up for my time away.  My parents went to Mexico for Melany and Torry's wedding, so my Grandma Jane and Aunt Erika came to Phoenix to take care of me.  It was sooooo fun!  In fact, I didn't even know they were gone! 

**As a reminder, if you get this update through e-mail, you probably won't be able to view the videos, you'll need to go to my actual website, www.vinnyrandall.blogspot.com to see all the amazing things I'm doing**

Here I am reading with my Aunt Erika!

Typically I wouldn't wear sandals and socks, but my shoes were at the Cobbler, I'm having a special insert made to help with my arches! 

I learned a new word--CUP!  As you can tell from Mom's voice (which went up 40 octaves when I got it right), she was excited!

After my last update, I didn't want anyone to think I lost my mojo, here I am making out with TWINS!  Lexi and Lauren didn't even care I was kissing both of them at once. 

Mom playing Tickle Monster!

My reaction to Mom and Dad telling me that my new responsibility is mowing the lawn. 
Thanks for the new lawn mower Grandma Barb!

It has been REALLY hot here in Phoenix, so I've been in my pool every day!

Yep, Oly and I are still best friends!

Here I am walking my dog...Oly doesn't like this toy too much, but I'm having a lot of fun!


Well, I better run!  Wish me luck, I have my 2nd NACD Evaluation this Friday.  I hope they are pleased with my walking and some advances in speech.  Have a great week :)

2 comments:

Betsey said...

hilarious!You guys have the most infectious laughs! I just love seeing you guys, and watching Vinny grow - thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for doing this. Vinny looks so happy and smart and handsome, and Oly looks great, too! Yay!

Karen said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten and how well he's walking. I'd be spending a lot of time in that pool too with PHX weather.