Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Super Vinny

Hello!  I am happy to report that the last few weeks have been excellent :)  I had an evaluation with NACD's Bob Doman and he was very pleased with everything he saw.  My bracing seems to be improving the spontaneous use of my right hand, I am now a "functional runner," and the fact I can string together 8-9 words to complete a sentence, in context, is amazing.  I am going to continue to work on my processing and site words, as well as my fine motor skills in my right hand, but we are making significant progress. 

I continue to develop my relationship with the Icky Can Man--rain, shine, or bitter cold (known as an "arctic blast" to Phoenix forecasters), I wait for him on Monday mornings.  So does Oly...and my Mom...whether they want to or not!

It has dipped below freezing here, so we have to wrap Oly up to wait for the Icky Can Man!

And here I am, all smiles on Monday morning :)

Last weekend, I went to a birthday party for one of my friends.  I was only one of three boys there, which was great.  I got to dance with a lot of little girls, play with balloons, and practice tumbling.  But, best of all, I got a cape when I walked through the door...Super Vinny!  Check out the pictures below!
 
 This is my party outfit :)

My sweet cape!

 Charming the ladies...

Hey Mom and Dad!

I loved playing with the balloons

 
This was my favorite party prop.

Grandma Jane came this week for a visit, which makes me very happy.  When I play with Grandma Jane, I do not want to be bothered or interrupted...in fact, I told my Mom to go outside and told my Dad to get back in the kitchen and cook some more eggs :)

Grandma Jane brought me a new Griz hat :)  Start them young in what Dad says, even more relevant since I form tackled (albeit unintentionally) the loose cannon at my friend's birthday party.  My parents were more than slightly impressed, maybe I will be an athlete after all!


My mom hasn't been feeling well, check out my video to see what has been going on!

Have a great week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI! HO! VINNY O! WAY TO GO ON YOUR NACD EVALUATION. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE A PARTY MAN--- LOVE THE PLAID HAT, I MIGHT ADD--YOU LOOK QUITE DASHING....! LOVE TO ALL. TESS & TOM