As if that wasn't good enough news for the week, my NACD Coach, Sara, e-mailed my Mom and told her that I was ready to move on to "wall stands." Wall stands are a balancing exercise that help me use my ankle righting reflexes. She asked my parents to start with a duration of one minute. I blew right past that goal on my first day, and now I am standing up on my own for several minutes at a time, even taking a few steps before falling! Sara says I'm going to "be a walker real quick!" When Mom got that message a typical scene played out in our house...I smiled and laughed, Mom cried, and Dad made fun of Mom.
So, needless to say, now that I am standing on my own, I thought I should help around the house. I may look a lot like my Dad, but I am already picking up some of my Mom's tendencies! Check out my video below.
You'll notice I was trying to show off a little too..."sniffing" and "lizard tongue" are just plain funny.
I had a great weekend with Sue and Sue, they are always so nice and play fun games with me. Besides that, we are working on my program (if Mom and Dad weren't total believers before, they certainly are now) and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Have a great week!
3 comments:
Hello Vinny,
What a joy it is to read about your great progress! Keep it up and we will look forward to hearing more about your chasing good O'l Oly around the house!
Best wishes,
KV (your dad's colleague)
WAY TO GO VINNY O!!!!! YOU ARE RIGHT---YOU DO NEED SUNGLASSES IN THAT ARIZONA SUNSHINE. YOU ARE DOING AWESOME AND WE ARE SO HAPPY TO READ ABOUT YOUR BIG MILESTONES. LOVE TESS & TOM
Best video ever Vinny!!!
Post a Comment